Kids Personalised Pyjamas - Blush (With Black) Long-Sleeve Pant Set
NEW Mini Range has just landed!
Kiddies can now have their own touch of luxury with their own personalised PJ's. The perfect gift or gorgeous for twinning with mum - who doesn't love some matchy matchy?!
Relax in style in our chic Blush Pant Set. A long sleeved Satin blend shirt with Black, flat, contrast piping matched with our flattering drawstring pants;
So comfortable & stylish you won't want to save these just for bed.
- 95% Polyester / 5% Spandex.
- Monogrammed in Black to match contrast piping.
- Each order will be sent beautifully hand-wrapped in tissue paper finished with a gorgeous bow. Gift boxes these are additional to purchase here.
- Please refer to FAQ's for care instructions.
- Colours may slightly vary due to camera flash
- Please inspect garment regularly before wear for any loose or detached buttons that could pose as a choking hazard risk.
- Personalised with 3 font options; Modern, Traditional or Script.
- Choose from your initials embroidered on either the pocket or above the pocket. Your name or longer monogramming is only available to be embroidered above the pocket; limit of 10 characters. Please note the more characters the smaller the font.
- If one initial is chosen this will be embroidered in a capital letter, names will be embroidered with a capital letter followed by lower case, eg. Mrs Smith.
- We can embroider only one symbol such as a full stop, eg. Mrs. S
- Unfortunately we do not mix & match sizes.
- Sizes range from 3-6 Months to 7-8 Years.
- Sizes are slightly on the larger side to allow for a comfortable fit & growing room for your little ones.
Don't get a name just get the initial. The script I got for my daughters name was very poor and not in line and didn't flow at all.
And the buttons have fallen off after 2 washes..
I’ve been looking at these pajamas for my daughters for over 1 year and finally purchased them as an Easter gift. It seems worth it now that they’re a bit older (3.5 and 18 months) so they last for a while and don’t outgrow them too soon. I love that they look like mini adult pajamas and can’t wait to open them and try them on. I peeked at them when the parcel arrived but want to keep them nicely wrapped for Easter time.