Women's Personalised Pyjamas - Navy Boyfriend Nightie / Night Shirt
Relax in style in our chic Navy "Boyfriend" night shirt / nightie. A long sleeved Satin blend night shirt with White, flat, contrast piping.
So comfortable & stylish you won't want to save this just for bed.
- 95% Polyester / 5% Spandex.
- Monogrammed in White to match contrast piping.
- Each order will be sent beautifully hand-wrapped in tissue paper finished with a gorgeous bow. Gift boxes these are additional to purchase here.
- Please refer to FAQ's for care instructions.
- Colours may slightly vary due to camera flash.
- This style is also very popular with Mums & "Mums to Be "as Maternity Wear; feeding friendly is a bonus!
- Personalised with 3 font options; Modern, Traditional or Script.
- Choose from your initials embroidered on either the pocket or above the pocket. Your name or longer monogramming is only available to be embroidered above the pocket; limit of 10 characters. Please note the more characters the smaller the font.
- If one initial is chosen this will be embroidered in a capital letter, names will be embroidered with a capital letter followed by lower case, eg. Mrs Smith.
- We can embroider only one symbol such as a full stop, eg. Mrs. S
- If you are in between sizes we suggest ordering the size up for a more comfortable fit.
- Please refer to our measurements for an exact fit.
Amazing stuff quality and embroidery was very refine and just perfect.. My boyfriend surprised me with this personalised nighty and I just Loved it.
How special this nightie was to receive, personalised perfectly. Thank you so much for all aspects of this purchase. Delivery was prompt and was so happy with the product. I will definitely be purchasing from you again.
Gorgeous PJs, I love them!
Amazing quality. Speedy delivery and safe to say I'm buying more. Wish had more colours, but love love love it!
The material is so soft and beautiful, I am 5ft 10 and the length is perfect. The customer service was fantastic ✨ along with super fast deliver. I did purchase a size bigger than I normally would buy pjs as I wanted it to be nice and roomy.
I highly recommend the boyfriend nighty!